Enjoy a fully supported stride in the women’s ABEO Smart 3430. Perfect for walking or long days on your feet, this athletic style features a breathable mesh upper and lining for moisture control. The durable rubber outsole delivers ultimate grip, wear, and comfort performance.
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for durability and support.
- Padded tongue and collar provide support and comfort.
- Breathable, mesh lining for moisture control.
- Cushioned footbed delivers superior comfort.
- Patent pending midsole with SMARTsystem technology.
- Rubber and EVA outsole for increased traction and durability.
- Does not include ABEO® 3D3 Orthotic. Sold separately.
Thought the shoe was good, but...
I have had the shoe for a while and I recently found that the inside, middle of the shoe, near the arch is failing causing my ankle to roll and pain on the outside of my knees. I called customer service and they stated, because it was past the 30 days, they couldnt help me.
Lightweight and easy to wear good color choices. many to choose from.
I buy a lot of comfort shoes from Walking Company but had not bought sneakers before. They are very comfortable. I usually get metatarsal insoles and did so with these. I do t think it was necessary and maybe would have been even better. Highly recommend.
Toe box angled too much
I couldn’t wear these because the toe box was not as round as my others. It angled and rubbed against my toe. Loved the comfort and was disappointed. I couldn’t return them because they were on clearance. Happily gave them to a friend.
Good product but runs wide.
I love all shoes from the Walking company but these seem to wide. Otherwise great deal for the money.