Tackle every workout in maximum performance comfort with the women’s ABEO Dorian. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Dorian also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable textile and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Heel Height: ½”
- 10-12mm drop.
Shoes always out of stock
Love these shoes but always out of stock in my size!
I work a 12 hr night shift where I am on my feet walking long distances most of the night; it was time to invest in good walking shoes. Went into The Walking CO, salesperson helped me out so much by letting me try on different shoes with different orthotics, Abeo Dorian was by far the most comfortable along with Core Sport Orthotic, so much that I purchased another pair online in a different color. I can't say how long they hold up since I purchased my first pair in Feb 2020. Highly recommend them but to be sure since everyone is different go to The Walking CO near you to try before you buy.
After purchasing orthopedic shoes that still left my feet uncomfortable and lacked in style, finally I found shoes that feel great and look cute! I purchased two pair for myself and a great looking pair for my husband. Our feet are so happy!
I have joint pain at the base of my toes in both feet. These shoes allow me to walk with minimal discomfort.
The shoe was comfortable but was larger than its size. I ended up with a blister on my heel because I was at the airport and didnt have another pair of shoes to wear. If purchased you may want to consider half size smaller.