Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with neutral support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and is slip resistant.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BW052N STONE
I have 4 pairs of these sandals in various colors and styles with the metatarsal support I bought at Abeo store. I wish Footsmart sold the ones with metatarsal support. If so, I’d buy a pair or two!
Great walking sandal
This will be my 4th pair ordered of this style. I have really bad heel pain and these are a great relief. We travel a lot in the RV and I needed good walking sandals for our stops. I have been wearing this style of shoe for 2-3 now and love them. Very adjustable for your feet. The quality is good too. I’m still wearing my first pair. The only complaint is how dirty the insoles get. Darker colors that show dirt less easily would be great. I have these in blue, natural cork, black, and I’m now ordering the gray. I missed out on the red. Please bring back red and brown colors.
I am buying my second pair. These fit perfectly mostly because of the velcrove toe and ankle straps;. I totally wore these out as they are the only summer shoes I needed for dress and casual.
3rd time purchasing
This is my 3rd pair of these. I really like the blue ones more than my other 2 black pairs. They are long lasting and super comfortable. The only thing that would be better is if they were water proof/resistant to rain. Don't leave them outside in the sun as they will fade.
HEAVEN on my awful flat feet
I am elated that right out of the box, these sandals are pure heaven on my awful, FLAT feet. I also have a tendon issue on the right, that needs reconstruction, and these sandals are allowing me to not have it. I usually put my custom orthodics in sandal, but then need to add tape to the bottom, so it does not slide out, as I walk. These do not require any additional inserts! It's A MIRACLE and I am walking around now, in these perfect, custom, sandals for the slew of us, with needy-feet. I love the heel cup for my overpronation, and I love that there is NO height to the heel area. I actually prefer a "negative heel," as does my podiatrist recommend this. Thank you to this company, for caring about people who want comfort, without giving up a decent looking sandal/shoe.