Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Complete your everyday looks with customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tabitha ballerina with metatarsal support. This chic flat is adorned with a buckled bow detail for girlish charm. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ and keep feet healthy and comfortable wherever the day takes you.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with a buckled bow detail for added style.
- Topline hugs the foot for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
I love this shoe!
I have Always had trouble finding a casual shoe that had any arch or support. With knee problems and now plantar fasciitis I was miserable. Custom orthotics helped initially but only fit in my tennis shoes. When I saw these online and on sale I had to get them. I wore them all day and they felt wonderful! I went back for more but they were out of my size. I did add a heel grip in the back since they are not snug around my foot but I’m happy. I prefer shoe shopping online over going from store to store. I have ordered two more pairs of shoes since I got these. Abeo May be my new favorite!
Cute and Comfortable
I didnt plan to buy shoes the day I stopped by the store in River Park Square, but couldnt help myself. Soft leather, great color and comfortable.
Not the right shoe for me
The arch support on this shoe pinched a nerve in my foot and made my foot go numb. I ultimately had to return them because they were very uncomfortable to walk in. They were very nice looking, though.
Great comfort and made well
These shoes were an answered prayer. Id known about The Walking Company, but also that they were higher in price. I purchased mine on sale and they are great! I plan to buy a black pair soon. They are made very durable and so comfortable for arch support
Good quality but very narrow shoes
I loved the quality of the material and arch support... but this pair of shoes runs so narrow on the face that I couldn’t use it for more than an hour even after it was left at the store for stretching for a couple of days... I couldn’t even return it because I bought it on clearance... now I’m stuck with it.