Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for warmer temperatures, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Benefit sandal with posted support will be a seasonal favorite. The double strap upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Leather or synthetic leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap across the inner arch of the foot (navicular area) for a more secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Microsuede or cork footbed treated with Aegis® for odor and stain control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
More than 1/2 inch smaller than other Abeo sandals
I have another pair of Abeo B.I.O system sandals, and these ones were over half an inch shorter and much more narrow, than the others. That's a big size difference for the same system. Now I have to return them...
Great Comfortable Sandal
I bought both the black and white colors in this sandal. Love the comfort and arch support, as well as overall good looks!
Abeo Benefit -black
I have had to order all different sizes for Abeo shoes. I have, however, this similar shoe in a 7.5 and it fits fine. My normal shoe size is an 8 or 8.5. The black ones arrived and are a 1/4+ inch shorter than a current pair I have. Its very frustrating, bc I couldve ordered an 8 if Id known that. Why cant the sizing be more consistent???
Not an all day travel sandal
These sandals are cute and stylish. I purchased a 7 (which I wear) in posted heel. I have flat feet. They fit like a glove. Any smaller and I would have wanted a 7.5. They are comfortable and have support, but I wouldnt trust them as an all day travel sandal maybe just a few hours.
They are very comfortable and classy for a thong-type shoe
they are very comfortable and classy for a thong-type of sandal.