Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
A warm weather staple, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Beauty sandal with metatarsal support will get you through it all in comfort! Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Synthetic leather upper with a medallion for added interest.
- Elasticized goring for optimal comfort.
- Breathable microfiber lining.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
I love the style of these sandals and although they are super comfortable they stretch out FAST. They lose the support needed to feel like the sandal is not loosely flopping around as you walk.
Good for flat feet
Discovered this brand several years ago, bought 4 pairs in a similar style for that year. Good for feet with arch problems. Saw this style online for this year, waited for the sale and purchased all 3 colors. My old ones are still good so putting the new ones away for later. The only complaint, the new ones are tend to be a bit narrower than the old style.
Love the look of these sandals
Don’t plan on long walks with these sandals especially if you are looking for support. I’ve purchased other Abeo sandals which had much more support.
Not a perfect fit for my foot
I admit I wore these for the first time when I did a lot of walking and got a blister on my first toe. Sandal rubbed. I hope that going forward it will get better. Love the style and support! Of course love the Abeo quality! Maybe just the way my foot is designed.
These sandals are amazingly comfortable and I love the detail on the top. The neutral grey will go with a lot of my summer clothes.