Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Barnett sandal with neutral support combines casual style and comfort. The Barnett features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and is slip-resistant.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Love Abeo sandals because of the great arch support. This style is very comfortable. I usually wear 8 to 8.5 and the 8.5 fit perfectly. I like the natural color. The straps fit perfectly. Didn't need a break-in period. Love them!
Ankle strap problems
This sandal was exactly what I was looking for, but unfortunately the ankle strap only has a small piece of velcro on it, so it is not actually adjustable. My foot was flopping around in it with the size 10, but other people with average-sized ankles might have better luck if their feet are smaller. I could have paid someone to remake the ankle strap for me, but the toe strap is set way too far forward for my slightly long big toe, so even if I was able to tighten the ankle strap, my foot would still not be positioned correctly in the sandal. Probably my first and last Abeo experience due to the cost of returns.