Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Maximum Performance Orthotic 2.0. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Maximum Performance Orthotics deliver lightweight, breathable and durable comfort to help you perform at your best.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable and ultra lightweight nitro mesh cover keeps feet cool and dry.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Energy return foam layer is breathable and provides cushioning and bouncy resilience.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment for moisture and odor control.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Best Inserts EVER
Everyone's foot is different and this insert is ideal for my foot! I have super boney feet with incredibly high arches. The arch support is tangible but not intrusive. Most don't come close to making a difference. I love the metatarsal support that helps relax my toes so I don't 'grip' them all the time. It's made all the difference in my walking and hiking stamina. Thank you, Abeo!
HORRIBLE!!!! I have worn various ABEO orthotics for years and have always been very happy. Unfortunately, this one doesn't measure up to the others. The arch support is too far back and is into my heel, rather than completely in my arch. This is not just uncomfortable, but painful. Now that the Walking Company is an online store where I can't try before I buy and I have to pay return shipping, I will need to find another source of orthotics.
After years of foot pain, I finally found this solution! These inserts have made my feet feel so much better, and the best thing is, I can buy any shoe I like in which to use them.
Best thing since chocolate candy ❣️❣️
Best metatarsal pain relief ever. I can barely afford the price because I live on fixed income but they last years & without them in my shoes I’m almost crippled from bull of foot pain.