Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for the workweek and beyond, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Viera pump with neutral support offers long-lasting comfort and classic style. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Italian stretch crepe upper offers a matte finish with a flexible and more accommodating fit.
- Breathable fabric-lined upper and leather sock lining.
- Molded, foam-cushioned PU insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock, cushions ball of the foot, and provides increased traction and durability.
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches
Bought this shoe and wore it for a night out, dinner and theatre. These shoes are quite comfortable, and closed to keep feet warm, yet stylish to wear with either pants or dress!
Good, comfy work shoe
I am a restaurant manager, so I’m on my feet all day. I can wear these for three to four hours before my feet start getting sore, which is amazing for a dress shoe with a heel. They are easy to break in because of the soft material, but supportive enough to not get fatigued quickly. My only wish is that the sole were a little thicker and more cushioned, as the heel height causes the ball of the foot to ache after a few hours. Overall great product. I will purchase again for sure.
Stylish and comfortable
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and I can wear them all day at work. I have a high arch and need metatarsal support and these fit the bill. I love that I don't have to skimp on style with these shoes. I get compliments every time I wear them.
Most comfortable stylish shoes
This is my absolute favorite shoes! So comfortable even with 2 inches heel, I wear all day at work. I highly recommend this shoes.
Overall the Shoe is very comfortable with great support.
Heal is a little high for me, puts too my stress on the balls of my feet and toes.