Add an instant staple to your shoe collection with the women’s ABEO Smart 3050 mary jane! Enjoy a flexible yet secure fit from the stretch fabric and leather upper, which features a hook and loop strap. The durable rubber outsole provides enhanced traction and grip. Packed with performance features, the Smart 3050 will be your new office companion!
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent-pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
- Full-grain leather with stretch fabric upper features a hook and loop strap for a secure and personalized fit.
- Breathable and soft stretch fabric lining.
- Cushioned footbed delivers superior comfort.
- Patent-pending dual-density midsole reduces knee pain and helps prevent the onset and progression of osteoarthritis.
- Removable, moisture-wicking EVA insole.
- Rubber outsole provides enhanced traction and shock absorption.
- Does not include ABEO® 3D3 Orthotic. Sold separately.
This shoe is so comfortable, and with your inserts, even better.
Breathable and extremely comfortable. This is my second pair, after numerous attempts to buy other shoes, this is the only one I can actually wear and complete an eight hour shift on my feet. The fabric is stretchable, roomy toe bed to allow room for my arthritic feet, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis. I have to use my own orthotic to provide customer support. This shoe is lightweight and helps with my tarsal tunnel. I wish they still carried my size so I can order a third pair for the future.
Trying to make these work
These shoes would be perfect except that the back of the shoes caused painful blisters. I am trying to pad up the back without much luck. The rest of the shoe is cute and comfy. I need help with these since I can't return them.
Walk the Globe in these
I wore these almost every day in a 3 week trip to Italy! With the super metatarsal support insoles I walked on average 10 miles a day and my feet didn't hurt! Wore bare legged with little no-show socks, wore with my compression socks and leggings, dressed up for the Opera even!