Perform at your best with help from the women’s ABEO Skylar running shoe. This athletic style utilizes channeled air chambers to create controlled air compression, responding to movement by providing cushioned impact absorption. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper delivers lightweight comfort, while the durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability. The Skylar also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Reflectors for visibility during low light hours of the day.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- EVA compression molded midsole with posted medial and arch support for shock-absorption and cushioning.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- VSW1102 TEAL-BERRY
Significantly smaller than other Abeo sneakers this size
I received this shipment of Abeo sneakers in a size 7, but noticed they run significantly smaller than other size 7 Abeo sneakers I own. I cant speak to the quality or comfort, because they didnt fit my feet correctly! I was extremely disappointed, but was told I cannot exchange or return them because they are final sale. Given that the sizing is so significantly different, I am extremely frustrated. Be warned! Up until now, I have been a regular customer, even ordering through Walking Company online. I cant say I will continue to do so after this experience. Why would I continue to order from a company whose sizing is inconsistent?
This product is not as comfortable.
This shoe does not have the same comfort and support as my other ABEO. I am getting shin splints. I have the same support system as my other product
This shoe seems to fit my narrow foot better than other ABEO sneakers. Bought 2 pair of them and along with the metatarsal upgrade, my feet feel great in them.
Shoes are comfortable. Bought them bec of plantar fasciitis.
Love these shoes
Very comfortable and supportive. I wear them to the gym and for shopping.