Work out in total comfort with the men’s ABEO Saturn. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Saturn also includes an ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for ultimate comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for the ultimate support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Tec-Fit helps reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with internal air flow for extra cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
Hurt my heel
I can hardly wear my shoes unless I put a bandaid over my heel first because the stitching causes a blister on my right heel. Big problem.
Great sneaker an supportive
I finally found a sneaker that is comfortable to help support an old broken foot injury
Falling apart after 1 week
The front of the sneaker has a rubber piece that starts under the shoe and comes up over the front of your toes. Within 1 week of wearing these shoes, that rubber tip is getting unglued and flopping around in the front. Its a shame, because it is an otherwise comfortable shoe.
Probably the best overall shoe I have purchased from The Walking Company
I love these shoes. Very High quality. No break in fit right from the start.