Stay on-trend and experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Regina boot with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The cozy boot cuff can be worn up or down for varying looks, while the wraparound belt at the ankle adds a fashionable touch. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Premium water-resistant twinface sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- Genuine shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Cuff can be worn up or down to create varying styles.
- Belt-like strap with rivets at the ankle adds interest.
- Heat retaining insole board.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- Durable, direct inject polyurethane outsole is lightweight, flexible and provides traction.
- AIW-0114 TAN