Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for the total shock absorption and support.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Can't function without the Met pad. The cushioning ain't bad either!
I have a low volume foot with long&high arches and a narrow heel. I need, ..no...REQUIRE a Premium insert like this in ALL my footwear. The cushioning is great, but the Met pad has literally changed my life daily: while cleaning around the house or hiking and backpacking long distances. Also, the cushioning on these is very good for those of us with low volume feet to offer a bit of filling. Going to be trying the Met MAX 2.0 inserts in my alpine hikers next.
Customer since 2019
I been buying this product since 2019. It's worth every penny. They last for a long time & do wear them daily. My feet really appreciate!
These support like no other
I just love these inserts.! Because they work. That's the difference, and they last a lot longer than the others out there....keep selling them Walking Co.
I can now wear shoes 10hrs + a day
I have bad feet.....couldn't tolerate athletic shoes for more than 1 hr. live in crocs (but only one specific style and flip flops just cannot go everywhere!) and Birkenstocks (but they are so ugly!) until I went to the walking co and was fitted for this orthotic! WOW! I can walk and walk; wear athletic shoes 10 hrs + a day and my feet are not crying! These are an amazing discovery for me!
I took 3 pairs of shoes to Italy for 3 weeks with these insoles and did NOT have foot pain even walking 10-15 miles per day. I've paid way more for prescription orthotics to deal with my plantar fasciitis. I packed a huge bottle of motin, expecting daily foot pain for the extended amount of walking from my daily routine. But these shoes, and these orthotics, were magic. I've bought 2 more pairs of the inserts so I can have them on more shoes.