Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take on waterside adventures in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Paula H2O sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable straps help secure the foot in place. The deep heel cup and forefoot toe grip add stability, while the heel crash pad offers extra support. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and textile upper with three adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric upper lining.
- Aegis® antimicrobial shield for odor control.
- Contoured EVA footbed with deep heel cup for stability and cushioned heel crash pad.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Heel Height: 1/16”
I have many problems with my feet,two bunion surgeries, and more. I search far and wide and have tried most orthotic and expensive shoes. Right out of the box these are amazing. Not only could I walk, but they are comfortable and offer serious arch support. They are adjustable in three places, the foot bed is soft, they are easy to walk in. Not only that, but I got them at on sale at a great price!
Great shoe for comfort, didn't hold up.
I bought these shoes for a trip to Southeast Asia. I wore them out of the box and they were great. No blisters, sore spots or sore feet! A first for me. However, after 2 weeks of walking, they are already starting to break down. They served me well for the trip, but for the price, I thought they would hold up better.
I have flat feet and this shoe provides great support without being too rigid.
First off, I do have issues with my feet, heal spurs and issues with my Achilles tendons. I went to the store for relief. I was told by the sales person that these would help to relieve my symptoms. They did feel very comfy in the store. I walked a bit in the mall and after about 5 minutes, I could barely walk. Definitely not for heal pain relief. I had to return.
This product is one of most comfortable sandals I have ever had.
This product is one of the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn. I was going on a cruise and wanted to bring something that was waterproof for the beach, but I ending up wearing them the entire time on the cruise. They are also great at the beach. I feel like I am walking on air. Love them.