Perfect for the office, the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Orlean derby with neutral support features built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet for maximum, long-lasting comfort. Designed to fit your specific arch type, enjoy each stride with increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with a lace up vamp for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® technology insole with a closed cell foam, ergonomic shape and bi-fit board for customized, all-day comfort.
- Cushioned polyurethane outsole is lightweight and absorbs shock.
My husband is a hospitalist physician in a large hospital and is on his feet all day long. He bought a pair of these a year and a half ago and has worn them almost every shift without foot or leg fatigue or pain. He has never owned orthotic shoes (previously wore Crocs and Bass comfortable dress shoes). He was instantly converted. Wants me to get him another pair of these now that the sole on the first pair are worn out. He made me promise to get him the EXACT shoe. They do run a little big, but I recommend trying them on in store if you can, to make sure you get the right insert and style for your foot. Great product!
Bought these for my husband in 8.5. Shoes looked and felt great but the 8.5 seemed like a 10. They were over 1 inch longer in size then a standard 8.5 men's shoe size. Had to return these.