Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Oasis sandal with neutral support. The strappy leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure to help secure the foot in place. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Strappy leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable and soft stretch fabric lining.
- Genuine suede sock lining for breathable comfort.
- Lightweight, memory foam-cushioned, molded EVA footbed with a cupped heel.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 1/8”
Even after three years my go to shoe
I have had these shoes for three years. Best purchase I have ever made. I’ve worn them to Disney and walked all day in them. I also suffer from Plantar fasciitis and psoriatic arthritis. Worth the money and your feet will thank you.
Cut plastic triangle off and redesigned for comfort
I wanted a good pair of sandals to walk in. These have great support and cushion, but the triangle detail on the top side by the toes is a horrible addition. I thought it was soft or made of leather like the straps. It’s a hard piece of plastic that does not give when walking. Rubbing and pressing on your toe with each step. They need to re design that plastic piece. What I did was go to a craft store and bought a thicker matching thread. Cut the triangle piece off each shoe and run the thread through the area where the triangle used to be! I’m super happy with the comfort now and it looks perfect. I love this Sandal. So if you want a great sandal and don’t mind a little bit of work. This was a great result. Wish I could post pictures.
Great shoe for leg and back issues
I will admit it took a few wearings to get used to the support areas but after I di, I love these shoes!
Love this shoe!
So far I have 2 colors but may go back for another color! They are comfortable, yet I can wear them if I want to spiff up a bit.
Excellent for walking long distances
I purchased these for my trip to London. I planned to do a lot of walking and wanted to make sure my feet didn’t get blisters right away. Over my two week trip I walked an average of 10 miles a day. For the majority of my trip I wore these sandals including the day I walked 18 miles. Not only did I not get any blisters, but my feet never became sore after all that walking. This is the best shoe purchase I ever made. Highly recommended.