Experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Nancy bootie with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The ankle boot features a rich leather upper accented with a wraparound belt adorned with stylish studs. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a studded wraparound belt for added interest.
- Medial zipper for an easy on/off wear.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Shock absorbent and cushioned, molded polyurethane footbed.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible TR outsole provides traction.
- Lightweight ABS heel with a stacked leawood finish.
- Shaft Height: 3¾ inches
- Heel Height: Approx. 1½ inches
Cute boot but they run small & are narrow at the toes so if you have any foot problems, beware. Heel height is good for anyone with plantar fasciitis. The orthotic footbed (Neutral) is fine in my other ABEO shoes but with this boot is cramping my feet.
This bootie style has been challenging to get used to because its cut shorter at the ankle than the other pair that I bought (Maya); I broke my ankle years ago.
Stylish and Cute!
These ankle boots are very comfortable and stylish. Its perfect for work and casual wear. I've gotten a lot of compliments on these!
Excellent quality and great looking boot.
Highly recommend trying this brand. Honestly the most comfortable fitting boot right out the box. I purchased these during end of season sale at reasonable price. I will definitely urchase this brand again!
Love these booties! Very comfortable from day one. I wear them every day as they seem to go with everything and are so comfortable