Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Neutral Maximum Performance Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Maximum Performance Orthotics deliver lightweight, breathable and durable comfort to help you perform at your best.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable and ultra lightweight nitro mesh cover keeps feet cool and dry.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Energy return foam layer is breathable and provides cushioning and bouncy resilience.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment for moisture and odor control.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Use for hiking
I use these insoles for hiking and I wouldn’t be caught now without them. My feet thank me at the end of the day. I’ve gone without them once, and that was a huge mistake. I will keep buying these!!
The arch did not align with my arch.
The cork and cushion sounded good, however, when the insole upgrade is selected a more pronounced arch is added. The more pronounced arch did not align with my foot’s natural arch on either foot. It made the shoe unwearable.
Better than no inserts
I have high arches, so compared to the shoes I walked in with, these seemed like they might be supportive enough. But they are not high enough for walking around for a long time. Or standing around. And when I did walk a bit, they felt pretty hard - I am used to a spenco insole on top of an old orthotic, and that is sort of squishy. But I have fussy feet. If you are just starting to have foot problems, this might be corrective enough.
Allows me to walk over ten thousand steps a day without issues
My feet hurt worse than without
my feet hurt with the inserts worse than without..