Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Classic style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Marisol mary jane with neutral support. The instep strap features an adjustable extra strength hook and loop closure to help secure the foot in place. The lightweight heel is protected by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain or soft burnished nubuck leather upper with an adjustable extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Achilles pad at the ankle for added support.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
Back of both shoes fell apart after only wearing a couple of times
I really loved the look of these shoes. However, the back of both shoes either came off or were ripped after only wearing a couple of times. I was very surprised, since I buy a lot of Abeo shoes!
Back top-wedge fell off after I wore them 3 times! I would not recommend this to anyone!
Back piece fell off!
I really liked these, they were very comfortable. I hadn’t worn them in a few months, when I pulled them out the back piece was popping off of one of then. I wore them to church, and walking out I realized the back piece on both was 75% falling off. Very frustrating for $140 shoes!!!
I wore these twice. The back of the shoe came detached while I was sitting on stage playing in an orchestra. I was definitely not rough on these shoes. I’m extremely disappointed in the quality. They are super comfortable shoes, but at this price point I’m reluctant to try other styles.
Love your shoes!
I own a pair of 2 inch heel shoes, that I adore, and fits perfectly. I am just wishing that you could make more of the above shoes in Port color. Pretty Please!!