Classic style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Marisol mary jane with neutral support. The instep strap features an adjustable extra strength hook and loop closure to help secure the foot in place. The lightweight heel is protected by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain or soft burnished nubuck leather upper with an adjustable extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Achilles pad at the ankle for added support.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
Great shoes the Marisol neutral
Best walking and dress shoe have all colors except navy blue been waiting for over one year to order the navy in size 10 neutral
LOVE THIS SHOE - THE BEST
I TOTALLY LOOOOOVVE THIS SHOE. This shoe is the best I have had in long time - I can wear this all day long Sad though because I want to buy in navy and black too but not in stock It says it runs big but I don't think so - it fits me perfectly
These shoes are beautiful and classy looking. I have several pairs of Abeo shoes, and I purchased this shoe in my regular size 8 Neutral. However, there is a lot of extra room in the toe, to the extent that I have to stuff them in order to wear them.
Back edge fell off
I had the same problem. Wore these a few times. Love them. However the back cushioned edge of both shoes completely fell off.
Love your shoes!
I own a pair of 2 inch heel shoes, that I adore, and fits perfectly. I am just wishing that you could make more of the above shoes in Port color. Pretty Please!!