Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
A cold weather essential, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Malia slouch boot with neutral support delivers customized comfort you can rely on for everyday endeavors. The medial zip up closure offers an easy entry. The lightweight heel is protected by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with a slouch style calf for easy on/off wear.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 6½ inches
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
Love these boots
I love these boots. I can’t believe they have quit selling them. I was going to buy another pair but they are no longer available. Why wouldn’t you continue to sell something that has such good reviews?
I’d like these in brown, Merlot, and emerald. Now, please.
I work on my feet a lot, and ABEO has been a life saver since I discovered them 9 years ago.
Fits like a dream
Tried them on gave me the arch support I was seeking, great fit, going to use the as boots for my job I spend slot of time on my feet. I am so glad I purchased these, I will definitely & highly recommend these boots. I will for sure be purchasing more.
Comfort, style, quality
I have always loved the comfort and the style of the shoes and boots that I have purchased from The Walking Company. The heel seam in this particular boot, however, could possibly rub and cause irritation.
The boots are very comfortable even on the very first day when I wore them.
This is the fourth boots I bought from The Walking Company. Those boots I bought from the Walking Company are always made by ABEO because I know that they are always comfortable. Again, these boots did not disappoint me. They are comfortable and keep my feet warm. I have been wearing them to work. The boots are stylish and go very nice with leggings, slacks, dresses, and skirts. Thank you ABEO.