Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for everyday endeavors, the women's ABEO B.I.O.system® Magnetic sandal with neutral support offers signature, customized 3D fit and comfort. The water resistant, nubuck leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for a secure and personalized fit. The foam-cushioned, contoured footbed delivers superior comfort, while the subtle wedge heel adds height.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant, embossed nubuck leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop ankle closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Dual density, memory foam-cushioned EVA footbed molds to the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: Approx. 1½ inches
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- MW0229N BLACK
This is the Worst Abeo Magnetic
this shoe was bought on Clearance. I wore this shoe out after i received it and noticed while walking the my right foot, somehow started slipping and i ended up with the heel of my foot flopping out of the shoe. I contacted the company and they don't seem to care about their costumers,.
I had a pair of the same shoe in beige and decided I wanted the shoe in black. I went on the website and on the last page was the shoe in black at a reduced cost...love it!
Most comfortable sandal I’ve ever worn
Great for running through airports! Bought a second pair in black.
These shoes are lousy..
These sandles are lousy.. Tried to return for something else ...no return So Im stuck with shoes I cant wear..and out $59.95.. Will never order from this co..again..
Not the shoe for me.
Strap doesnt hold the shoe on your foot very well. My feet keep sliding and poking out the toe. Strap across toes was extremely too tight. I have flat feet and these did not work for me. I can only wear them for a short period of time before they really bother my feet. Not worth the purchase.