Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary 3D fit and customized comfort of the women's ABEO B.I.O.system® Magic sandal with neutral support. The water resistant, nubuck leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for a secure and personalized fit. The foam-cushioned, contoured footbed delivers superior comfort, while the subtle wedge heel adds height, perfect for all-day wear.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant, embossed nubuck leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Dual density, memory foam-cushioned EVA footbed molds to the foot for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: Approx. 1½ inches
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- MW0251N TAUPE
My favorite sandals
I wish it wasn’t so narrow, it I’m trying to stretch them out, I can see myself wearing these for years!
This was decent
This is my second pair .It’s very comfortable and love the color. I am using the first one but after few months the rubbers on the bottom of the shoe started to peel off. I tried to glue but no luck. I never had this kind of issue with any abeo shoe this was disappointing.
the most comfortable shoe I have had in a long time!
I was shocked to find how comfortable these shoes are. I have worn them all summer and bought the black and the tan. Now that they are on sale, it is a steal. I am shocked that the ratings are not higher for this shoe. They provide excellent arch support, metatarsal support and protect from impact. I love them.
Shoe runs small the ribbon between the toes are extremely uncomfortable rubs the toe raw!! Stuck with an uncomfortable sandal, totally disappointed that Walking Company would not even give me credit towards another sandal.