Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Everyday style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Laguna sandal with neutral support. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology to calculate the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop strap for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Dual-density, memory foam-cushioned EVA insole conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- W610N SPICE
Best sandal ever!
I have bought many pairs of this sandal. They are so comfortable and stylish, I wear them out in one season. This is the only sandal I have ever been able to walk around in for 7+ miles in one day and not be screaming in agony to get off my feet. I know the fit is supposed to be the same as the other ABEO Bio System Sandals, but my feet do not agree. Please brings these back!
Best Sandal Ever
Is this sandal being phased out? This would be a huge mistake. Best sandal ever and is the shoe that keeps me shopping at The Walking Company.
These are the most comfortable sandals!
This is my second pair of these sandals! I love them! I can walk for long periods of time in these! My feet always feel good after wearing these!
Straps across tips of toes
The straps across the toes were loose and went across the very tips of my toes. I could not return because I bought on clearance or I would have. I think they are very supportive but did not like the styling or fit of the straps.
Love the Walking Company! Have recommended the Walking Company to several friends who also purchased shoes there!