Stylish and comfortable, the women's ABEO B.I.O.system® Kingston boot offers a customized 3D fit that contours the unique shape of your feet. The water resistant, premium twin-faced sheepskin upper features an on-trend fringe detail and grommets along the shaft for added flair. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Water resistant, premium twin-faced sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- Wide shaft opening: 6¾ inches
- Grommet detail embellished with fringe accent along the shaft for added interest.
- Genuine shearling lining and footbed wick away moisture to keep feet dry, warm and comfortable.
- Heat retaining insole board to keep feet warm and comfortable.
- Shaft Height: 8¼ inches
- PU injected, rubber outsole is flexible and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- AIW0127 TAN
I love it very much,it’s perfect fit and comfortable,very good sheep shearling ,very warm. and they gave me a pink color gift bag over my expect , thanks so much.
Uncomfortable sole - hurts arch
I bought these ABEO Bio shearling boots and their soles are just like UGGS, horribly uncomfortable, no support. Too restrictive across arch. I've had about 8 pairs of UGGs which eventually contributed to plantar fasciitis. I've also had several pairs of Bear Paws which have decent soles but stretch and wear out quick. I ordered these because my ABEO® LiTe™ boots were great. Sadly they discontinued boots with the ABEO® LiTe™sole. They were the best made and most comfortable shearling boots I've found.
Very comfortable and stylish shoe that runs true to size
Love my "Uggs"
I love these boots. Would recommend them. They are comfortable and look great! I wear with no socks because the sheepskin keeps them warm.
Too tight on arch of foot
The right boot is very tight on the arch of the foot. Returned this boot once and received a new one but the issue is still there.