The women’s ABEO® LiTe™ Kiana boot is infused with the ultimate lightweight comfort with heat-retaining materials to keep feet warm and comfortable. A premium water-resistant suede upper wicks moisture away, while flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot. Strategically placed tread blocks provide traction without adding weight.
- Premium water-resistant suede upper with a textile collar for added interest.
- Lace up closure for a secure and personalized fit.
- Genuine shearling lining is moisture-wicking.
- Transverse flex grooves mimic a natural barefoot stride.
- Flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot.
- Removable, cozy shearling-covered footbed.
- Heat-retaining insole board.
- Strategically placed tread blocks on the outsole provide traction.
- LW-1060 TAN
Could not ask for a more comfortable and warm pair of boots.I have wide feet and they fit perfectly.
Warm and Snuggly!
I love this cozy boot! The fur seems thicker and is warmer than my other fur lined ABEO boots. Easy to take on and off ~ especially at the airport. The ties do come untied easily but not big thing. I can stomp around in them all day! Highly recommended.
Warm and comfy!
I was tired of cold feet in the winter, even though I live in Los Angeles. These boots are super comfortable and warm. The laces make it easy to adjust the fit (I have high arches so some boots are too tight). I first bought them in black and liked them so well I got another pair!
This product is excellent.
These boots look very nice. They are very warm and comfortable. They need to improve the laces.
Comfy and warm. Great for lounging around on a winter day.
This product is comfortable to wear inside the house. Keeps my feet toasty.