Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
On-trend and comfortable for daily wear, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Kasbah sandal with neutral support will be a warm weather favorite. The adjustable buckled strap and elastic goring in the heel help secure the foot in place. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with an adjustable buckled strap for optimal fit.
- Heel strap with elastic goring for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Shock absorbent rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches
Stylish dress sandal
These shoes are great with dresses or jeans. Needs a little more padding on the ball of foot area, but overall very comfortable.
all day comfort and stylish shoes, will be buying more from this manufacturer
Love the look, feels good, could go a step further and add more padding on the bottom front of shoe, to absorb shock, The ball of my feet hur after a
I really like the shoes, I wish all shoes that had orthotics in them looked this good!!!! it’s nice to have a cute shoot to go out and when your feet really hurt, the only thing I would change was put more padding on for the metatarsal part of the ball of your foot
perfect dressy sandals
I was so impressed for the comfort of this pair of shoes.I wore them for good 9 hours and had no discomfort at all..they are so stylish and ….the color so neutral to match with any outfit!!!the best sandals so far
Pretty shoe that feels great
I bought these shoes on my way to an outdoor concerts that required a dress and moderate walking to the event. I have heel pain and these feel great. The wide straps offer support and are very comfy. I've worn with jeans, taking on another trip to wear with a dress and have worn to dinner with dressy Bermuda shorts. Versatile!