Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the laid-back style and built-in orthotic comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Kadie with neutral support. This thong sandal features a leather and stretch fabric upper that conforms to the foot. The deep cup heel with a heel crash pad provide enhanced stability and support. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature 3D fit and customized comfort of B.I.O.system.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper conforms to the foot.
- Soft stretch fabric lining.
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds cushioned support.
- Deep cup heel with heel crash pad promotes stability alignment and motion control.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and absorbs shock.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: 1/16 inch
Please bring the Kadie back!
They were the best flip-flops with support and great colors to choose from. Please bring them back! I miss the watermelon and turquoise blue colors you had in the Kadie!
Best shoe ever
PLEASE bring these back. I really love this shoe!
Best summer sandal
I love this sandal. I wish I could still find it. The Balboa is great but I really like the waterproof version for summer activities. I don’t want to wear my Balboas to the beach so I end up buying other brands.
Extremely comfortable but broke after 13 months
I must say I really love this flip flop. They are extremely comfortable and look good. I could walk all day in them and my plantar fasciitis never bothered me. However, I am disappointed that after just 13 months, they broke when the thong part that goes between the toes came detached from the strap part that goes over the top of the foot. There are multiple reviews for other ABEO flip flops (not the Kadie but a different model) that people said the same thing happened to theirs. Had I not read the other reviews with the same problem, I would have thought this was a fluke. In fact, I only saw them due to shopping for a replacement. Such a shame. For as expensive as they are, they should last more than 13 months. I only wore them occasionally.
This sandal is great
This sandal is very comfortable and I can wear them all day and my feet feel great. No more tired feet for me.