The men’s ABEO Jimmy will be your favorite comfort companion. This hiking shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking, Vibram® MultiTrek outsole and includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Waterproof suede, mesh and synthetic upper with a gusseted tongue.
- Lace up closure for optimal fit.
- AEROsystem® technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Mesh and water resistant Dri-Walk™ internal membrane lining keeps feet dry.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with strategically placed lugs for increased grip, traction and durability.
Most comfortable shoe I have
I have pair of the ABEO Jimmy. I am very happy with the comfort and support. I have RA and I need a shoe that has good lateral support. These shoes are winners... for me!
Comfortable But Poor Workmanship!
I wore these for over a year and then the sole fell off. I tried to repair with Shoo-Goo, but it was a no-go. This pairs cost was equal to the price of 3 pairs of shoes and I surely had higher expectations for their quality and endurance!
Returned this shoe and insert because they was no core insert with the shoe, plus the 3D inserts they provided did not fit the shoe. It made the shoe fit too tight in toe box and raised the heel up to high to where it would almost slip out of the shoe. Contacted customer service and they didnt offer a solution just explained they didnt provide a core insert with this shoe. Shoes are on the way back now.
Good quality fit and comforta nd supports to bad ifs it to short I don’t have time
Dont normally spend as much as these cost, but Ill say they are worth every bit of it,