Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
A warm-weather staple, experience the customized 3D fit comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Jerome sandal with neutral support. The deep heel cup paired with the heel crash pad promotes stability alignment and motion control in addition to a supportive cushion. Digitally fit your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water-resistant textured synthetic leather upper.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric lining.
- Deep heel cup with heel crash pad for increased stability and cushioned support.
- Aegis® Microbe Shield-treated footbed for odor control.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body, and balances weight distribution.
- Lightweight and shock absorbent molded EVA midsole for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
I'm buying another pair of these sandals, as the ones I bought in 2013 are now time to retire. I can't even say that the old ones are completely shredded, they are still in good shape. I'm sure the cushioning support is less than optimal at such an age, but the fact that the sandal has completely held up for 9 years is remarkable. I wore these seasonally in warm/summer months, but during that time they are used heavily. Can't wait for the new ones to arrive!
I have high arches and these flip flops are perfect for me. I’ve owned about 5 pairs over the last 8 years, and worn them while traveling all over the world. I can honestly say there is no shoe or sandal more comfortable. They last a while too, the only reason I own so many is they were on sale once so I grabbed 3 pairs at once lol
good foot wear
The flip flops are quite comfortable and durable!!
Jerome Sandal - Good for a While
The Jerome Sandal model has comfortable and soft foot bed. Within 1 month of just walking around inside my home, depressions on the foot bed under the toes appear. The Walking Co. provided great service replacing the sandals but Im afraid this model just doesnt hold up over time. Very comfortable when new, waterproof and good looking.
This is my 4th pair of abeo sandals. I love them.
Great sandals. Confortable, durable. Whenever I am not at work or going out I try to use them.