Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the customized comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Jasmine with neutral support. This classic mule with a penny loafer style offers instant appeal for the office and beyond. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with a burnished finish for added character.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Shock absorbent rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
Gave me blisters
I do not recommend these shoes. They look nice and are constructed well, but I wore them around doing errands one day and got blisters on the tops of my toe (next to pinkie) and on the sides of my bottoms of my pinkie toes. Also, the foot bed doesnt provide much support or cupping for the heal. I do have a wider foot, but don't specifically wear wide sizes. I expected better from The Walking Company. These will go to Goodwill.
The shoes are exactly what I wanted ~ wide enough for my feet with support for hours of wear! Thank goodness I found this updated style that doesn’t look old and frumpy!
sole peeled off
The front of the sole started peeling off within 1 month of wear. I only wore them to work and was not doing any activities that should result in this kind of wear so quickly.