Hit the trails with the women?s ABEO Janet, your new favorite comfort companion. This hiking shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking, Vibram® MultiTrek outsole
- Waterproof suede, mesh and synthetic upper with a gusseted tongue.
- Lace up closure for optimal fit.
- AEROsystem® technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Mesh and water resistant Dri-Walk? internal membrane lining keeps feet dry.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with strategically placed lugs for increased grip, traction and durability.
I bought this shoe because the ABEO brand provides arch support but this shoe did not. I had to buy an arch support insert and the shoe is uncomfortable. I regret buying because they said there was no return. It was a waste of my money and I will probably not buy the ABEO brand again because of this experience.
I bought these several mo. ago. I was looking at various other hiking shoes but chose these because they said they were waterproof. I only used them a couple times but yesterday wore them hiking in the park with wet grounds. The top toe area got wet as well as my socks inside. I would not have bought them if I knew. They werent cheap.
Great walking shoe
This shoe is heavy, I bought it because of plantar facilitis, and found it is great for walking.
Too small-not true to size
This shoe runs too small. All my shoes fix and are Abeo 9M. These are too small and being a final clearance item cannot be returned by me, a loyal customer. Be careful before buying anything from The Walikng Co.
Before buying new walking/hiking shoes I did a lot of research on finding a good fit. This shoe runs too small...cant even use the Abeo inserts that are included free. Measuring guidance advises to buy sports shoes at least a thumb widths more than usual size. I did that ~ plus some. The first time I wore them walking, my toes started hurting after about 30 min I had to change shoes. Also, the box they came in had a date of 2016...overall very disappointed in the shoe and the walking company.