Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goldie sandal with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet using digital 3-D fit technology. The on-trend lace up slingback sandal features a nubuck leather upper embellished with patterned laser cutouts for added flair. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft nubuck upper with laser cutouts and a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Elastic goring at the heel for a secure fit.
- Dual density PU footbed with cushioning for added comfort.
- Lightweight and flexible PU outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- AG51427N BLACK NUBUCK
Runs super small!!
I have a TRUE 7.5 narrow foot... hence the reason I ordered 7.5. I read ALL the reviews and not one mentions that ABEO runs small so first and foremost I want you to know this tidbit. RUNS SMALLLLL!!! I could not even get my foot in the shoe (which is surprising since my foot is so narrow) so I'm pretty sure they are more like a size 6. I ordered another ABEO flip-flop and had same issue so I'm determining that all must run SMALL. Super cute shoe and very disappointed I can wear. If you get them I suggest going up a whole size and a half.
Not happy with this purchase
Makes a squeaky noise every step. Bought in two colors and both make that noise. Very disappointed because I have purchased other abeo shoes and loved them. Bought on clearance and can’t return unfortunately.
Perfect fit for 10 hour work days. Very fashionable and functionable.
Best comfort and dressy shoes ever!
I had a pair and bought another as I’m afraid they will discontinue the style. With my bunion and plantar fasciitis issue, this style works well and it looks dressy. I walk miles with this shoes. Love it!
The support is great.
I will continue to wear these shoes even into cooler weather. For a cute heel, the support is great and my feet do not ache at the end of the day.