Perfect for special occasions, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Gloriana dress sandal with neutral support features built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet using digital scan technology. Two adjustable hook and loop straps help secure the foot in place. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain and textured leather upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede wrapped, dual-density PU footbed absorbs shock.
- Polyurethane outsole is flexible and lightweight.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1 inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
Strap was too long, had to take to shoe repair shoe to shorten by one inch and replace the Velcro.
Comfort and Style
I like that I can be comfortable with style when wearing these shoes. They can also be considered casual as well as dressy.
Comfort and style
Dress up or casual but comfortable. Abeo is great for a lot of walking.
Uncomfortable and Unattractive on Feet
The straps have limited adjustability. Too tight for my wide feet and too loose for my narrow ankles. No cushioning and no support. Awful for flat feet that typically turn inward without good support. Also, the sandals look lovely on the website but looked matronly on my feet. Yet another pair of shoes to return. Sadly, I will have to search elsewhere for comfortable and attractive shoes. Goodbye, The Walking Company!
Love the comfort of this shoe, even when dancing.
Looks dressy, but casual with pants and dresses. Comfort is amazing and this is my third pair of Abeo sandals or shoes.