Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy outdoor exploration with the built-in orthotic comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Gargona with neutral support. The stretch fabric and nubuck leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. This performance sandal is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Stretch fabric and nubuck leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- GW0200N BLACK