Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for long days on your feet, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Ever with neutral support delivers customized comfort and style. This clog features signature built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet and a SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a stapled construction for increased stability.
- Breathable OnSteam® microfiber lining is antibacterial and anti-odor.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam insole with a heel crash pad for all-day cushioned comfort.
- Arneflex® high density, open cell PU foam-cushioned footbed.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight, curved heel for a rocker motion to help reduce lega and foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- Traditional clog fit with an open heel to move up and down freely.
These shoes support my feet and are very comfortable
These shoes support my feet and are very comfortable. I liked them so much, I got another pair. They are stylish and go with pretty much everything. They can be dressed up or worn casually.
This is my first time buying Abeo Clogs since my go to is Dansko Clogs. I am on my feet all day at work so I just love to wear clogs. These clogs hurt my feet so bad. I will not be buying Abeo anymore. Great price for these but not good for the feet.
Good arch support for those with narrow instep
I have had these shoes about a month and they are probably stretched out as much as their are going to give. I must have a narrow instep because my foot fits into them but I feel due to the stitching in that area there is not as much as give as the other Abeo product I purchased for work. My feet don't wobble around as in some other work shoes I have purchased in the past. I feel the shoes have a good arch support but my feet are a little stiff after wearing this pair during my shift. I wear a 9.5 and they are the right length for my foot.
Is great as a dressy shoe to wear with slacks in the evening
These shoes tend to be less flexible than some I've tried before. The color is great, the lasting power is good
Best shoes ever
I bought a pair about 5 years ago and wore them every day. The soles still looked brand new. Long story short, trip to Vegas was wearing sandals there. I forgot my shoes at the hotel when I got back to Indiana. Made a bee line to the Walking Company Replace them. Most comfortable shoe I have ever had.