Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
Perfect for long days on your feet, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Ever with neutral support delivers customized comfort and style. This clog features signature built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet and a SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a stapled construction for increased stability.
- Breathable OnSteam® microfiber lining is antibacterial and anti-odor.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam insole with a heel crash pad for all-day cushioned comfort.
- Arneflex® high density, open cell PU foam-cushioned footbed.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight, curved heel for a rocker motion to help reduce lega and foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- Traditional clog fit with an open heel to move up and down freely.