Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the customized 3D fit and comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Emerald with neutral support. The everyday clog features signature built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet and a SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Patent leather upper with a stapled construction for increased stability.
- Breathable OnSteam® microfiber lining is antibacterial and anti-odor.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam insole with a heel crash pad for all-day cushioned comfort.
- Arneflex® high density, open cell PU foam-cushioned footbed.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight, curved heel for a rocker motion to help reduce lega and foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- Traditional clog fit with an open heel to move up and down freely.
- ABE0247N BLACK MULTI
Ordered a clearance pair because I have several Abeo shoes, but this was a mistake
I have several pairs of the Abeo shoes because I wear prescriptive orthotics, and these let me have cuter shoes with the same support. However, this pair was a mistake. They have a really hard plastic piece in the back of the shoe that rubs my ankle terribly. I don't think I'll ever be able to wear them, and because they were clearance, I can't return them. That was $60 wasted. To bad because they're really cute.
My plantar faciitis all but disappeared after I started wearing these!
My absolutely favorite shoes! I now have 2 pairs of the same shoes!
I love these. I wear them for work in the operating room. They are very comfortable to wear
I do not recommend
I had high hopes for this shoe, I spent $160.00 at the Walking Company. I felt that for the price I paid the shoe should have been amazing. I work 30 hours a week at a hospital. I wore the shoe for a total of 2 weeks and then the tread fell off the bottom of the heel. I am on my feet most of the shift but the tread just fell off. I don’t have the confidence in this shoe that I want when I spend that much money on a pair of shoes.
Right across the arch area on top of my foot
Had a pair of ABEO FAUNA shoes that I loved loved loved. They no longer make the Fauna style. This is a replacement style I’m told.