Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Egan H2O sandal with neutral support is perfect for water activities and is enhanced with drainage ports. The soft, water-friendly leather upper supports the foot, while the cap toe protects feet from obtrusive objects and unexpected bumps in the road. The custom EVA insole is shaped to your specific foot type based on our revolutionary 3-D Fit Foot Scan Technology, giving you an unprecedented level of comfort and support. The channeled rubber outsole provides grip and traction.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water-friendly nubuck or suede upper with microfiber lining.
- Elastic bungee closure with adjustable hook and loop closure on the heel.
- Capped toe provides protection from the elements.
- Soft spandex lining is non-abrasive.
- EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue.
- Drainage ports throughout midsole and footbed, with recessed open mesh areas in the shank and forefoot allow water to quickly drain out, keep feet dry, and reduce the occurrence of blisters and pruned feet.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
- Aegis microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- EM144N DARK CHOCOLATE
Nice but not water durable
Nice sandal, comfortable, like the ability to get wet, but glue holding sole to upper breaks down fairly quickly, rear binding strap velcro is not positioned correctly causing it to make only part contact with matching side when your foot is securely fastened in. If you match velcro attachments then you wear it real loose which cause's your foot to slide out over the back of the shoe. I'll by again if they ever, ever, ever, carry them again, size availability is terrible on-line and we have no store.
Do not provide the plantar fasciitis support That I was looking for
The salesman gets it right every time.
Great shoe for wearing in the water, getting in and out of boats. It really worked hiking the Galapagos Islands.
My husband loves the support
My husband has plantar fasciitis. But he is very active and we like to play in the Great Lakes. So we sought these sandals for support and water play. Perfect! No pain.
This is the most comfortable sandal I have ever owned I like the way they stitch the spandex to the leather