Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take on your next adventure in the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Edgar with neutral support. The bungee lacing system with toggle and two adjustable hook and loop closures offers a more accommodating and secure fit. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water-friendly unlined EVA footbed with a built-in footbed, perfect for outdoor activities.
- Apart of an H2O collection that is fully water-friendly, treated leathers that dry fast and withstand multiple water encounters.
- Leather and textile upper with a bungee lace up and toggle closure for a secure fit.
- Two adjustable hook and loop heel closure for optimal fit.
- Soft, stretch fabric lining.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Dual-density, EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
Best water shoe ever, a favorite in yard and garden
Bought this for a water shoe: boating, rafting, tubing, and beach. Have also become my favorite choice around the house and garage, yard, and garden. Full foot protection of a shoe, with the wet wear capability of a sandal. Use them both with and without socks. Good support for walking or all day wear. My favorite three season shoe.
Shoes were great for 3 weeks until the heel collapsed
Went hiking (about 4mile hike) up a moderate incline and ended up with the back right foot heel collapsing and losing integrity. I'm 6'5 and 235lbs so maybe these shoes are not meant for downhill pressure on the heel. Got a full refund. Just curious how well these shoes hold up when going outdoors. Still going to reorder a new pair since they fit so well and are very nice indoors and for walks.
My Husband is in Heaven! He absolutely loves these shoes and wears them all the time. We will definitely be buying a second pair. He never wants to be without them
Love the Edgar Neutral
I purchased one pair of the charcoal and love them. First they look very good and stylish, they are a much lower sitting shoe than the picture appears. I am flat footed so purchased the insole for that purpose and I do a very fast walk for 3+ miles ever other day and these are very comfortable and have had no foot pain since wearing (reason I brought new shoes was I was having several areas of pain from walking so much). Now purchasing a blue pair so I don't just wear out the other pair as i also really like them for casual (shorts) attire. The sole is a little stiff but again very comfortable and even though they are not tie shoes, I feel have good overall support. Highly recommend.
Great shoe for the price
Spent 6 weeks at Disney, extreme test for walking in comfort. Shoe worked perfectly.