Get moving in total performance comfort with the men’s ABEO Drydon. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking, Vibram® MultiTrek outsole and includes an ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for ultimate comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for the ultimate support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
Size is not accurate
I've worn two pair of Abeo Dash 12 medium shoes and they fit perfectly. Of course, this model has now been discontinued. So I spoke to a customer service rep who said the Drydon is a current model just like the Dash. I ordered a pair and they are too short in length, almost a half size. My large toes press against the inside, guaranteed to produce a sore foot if worn very long. I returned them. It shouldnt be asking too much to have consistent sizing in shoes, if Abeo insists on dropping models, more attention should be given to size consistency.
Comfortable and sturdy
These are excellent shoes! The support is very good and the comfort is optimal..great shoes.
Great walking shoes that I use for walking and daily activities. I bought the extra orthotics to accommodate my hi arches. They provide excellent support and comfort! I always feel energized when wearing them!
I purchased my first pair of Abeo sneakers in Dec. size 9. They were a bit larger than my normal size 9 shoes. I purchased my second pair of shoes the Drydon, and bought the same size, 9. However the Drydons were too small. I returned the shoes ($10 S&H) and received a size 9.5. Good fit. Funny/sad how one shoe at size 9 was too large and another shoe size 9 was too small. Next time I want to buy a shoe from this company Im not sure which size is gonna work!
Shoe is comfortable, fits securely, arch support excellent.
After trying several different shoes for aerobic workouts I found this shoe to provide what I was looking for. Past problem was straining my arch during workouts. This shoe has a sole that is both firm and flexible preventing my arch from being strained during certain exercises.