Take comfort to new heights in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Delano espadrille wedge sandal with neutral support. The peep toe upper features crisscross elastic straps across the instep for a secure fit. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with crisscross elastic straps across the instep for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Cushioned, contoured PU midsole for ultimate comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Wish there were half sizes
Such a gorgeous and comfortable shoe, but I needed a half size! 9 was too small and 10 was too big. So sad to return.
I am always skeptical because I have a very hard foot to fit but these shoes are very comfortble.
Not comfortable after a few hours
When I wear these for long periods of time, my feet hurt. Like, for example a wedding all afternoon...church and then a bbq, etc. They start to pinch around the top and then the sole is rough and just not comfortable. For a shoe this expensive and from The Walking Company, I expect a lot more comfort.
Way too tight!
The elastic straps that cross over the top of the foot are so tight, I can’t wear these shoes for more than an hour. Just for reference, my feet have good arches and are maybe on the narrow side of average width; I have a heel spur in one foot and these shoes provided good arch support and cushioning. Other than the straps digging into the top of my feet, the shoes are well built and stylish.
Beautiful shoe with great fit if you’re getting it wth the neutral footbed.
I tried the shoe on in the store and liked the look and fit. When I indicated that I needed more cushion for the ball of my feet, the metatarsal footbed was recommended. I ordered it online, at no extra cost for the metatarsal footbed, and sure enough it felt good! The problem was the straps were very tight across my feet. I saw this comment in a review before purchasing the shoe, and hoped it would not be an issue for me. It was. I returned the shoe.