Tackle every workout in maximum performance comfort with the women’s ABEO Delaney. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Delaney also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Heel Height: ½”
- 10-12mm drop.
Thought these would be great for walking based on reviews. I do 5 to 10 miles most days insides and outside. Started out fine with good support, but this is the first pair of shoes I have had with the inside of the heel wear out. Fabric inner sole is completely worn through.
Amazing - happy feet!
Comfortable, cute, and stylish. My feet have been hurting- since being either being barefoot or in flip flops at home. I have always loved walking in these shoes- now I have started wearing them as indoor shoes and my feet are once again happy! They fit my orthotics nicely. The dark grey color hides the dust well from walking in the canyons. I recommend buying multiple pairs.
I got these before a trip overseas where I knew Id be doing a lot of walking. They were fine and didnt look like work out shoes,
Not appropriate for me
The shoes were too wide from the heal and little wide over all. Even with inserts, didnt provide enough support. The sole is not supportive or thick enough.
Great shoes for lots of walking!
I’ve recently started having foot pain (bunions) that made being on my feet all day painful. I bought a pair of these shoes along with the premium insoles and they work so great I just bought a second pair so that I have a backup if needed. True to size (I’m a 6 and it is just right,) normally I wear a medium and I’m on the wider side and the medium is perfectly comfortable. Would highly recommend with the insoles!