Stay light on your feet in the women’s ABEO Dakota slip-on. This machine washable style features a wool upper that adapts to the changing weather to deliver increased breathability. The MaxLite™ EVA midsole and outsole offer feather-weight comfort perfect for extended wear. The Dakota also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Wool fabric upper offers natural climate control for breathable comfort during changing weather.
- Dual side goring for a secure fit.
- Light mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- Lightweight MaxLite™ EVA midsole adds flexibility and cushioning for ultimate comfort.
- Durable MaxLite™ abrasion resistant, injected EVA outsole provides traction.
- Care: Place in a mesh laundry bag and machine wash using delicate/wool cycle. Air dry only.
So good I bought a second pair
The textile upper is perfect for allowing room for bunions, but the heel is narrow enough to not fall off which is a problem for me with many other brands of shoes. The metatarsal orthotic provides me with enough support for an all day on your feet comfortable walking shoe. I wear with socks in the winter or no show socks in warmer weather (you probably could wear without socks too).
These shoes are very comfortable. I do not have any pain when I wear them to work.
Comfortable around the house shoe
True to size and fairly comfortable but not one of those shoes that one tries on and immediately thinks Aaahhh! Abeo does not seem to make shoes with a lot of cushion underneath.
I can wear these for most of the day without my feet hurting. They are cute with most everything.
Wear them all the time
Soft and lightweight. I use custom orthotics so didn’t use the one that came with the shoe and mine fit fine. That’s such a relief as you can’t remove most liners from regular shoes. The brushed fabric loses some fuzz at first but pretty durable even when I’m outside. Not sure how they’ll handle rain so looking for same style with different fabric. Do recommend these.