Experience the ultra-lightweight comfort of the men’s ABEO Cort. This casual sneaker features advanced lightweight technology for the ultimate freedom of motion. The LiTe™ foam technology provides superior cushioned comfort, while flex grooves mimic a natural barefoot stride for a smooth transition in every step. T
- Breathable full grain leather upper.
- EVA LiTe™ foam provides superior cushioning and comfort.
- Breathable microfiber lining.
- TPU shank provides support.
- Transverse flex grooves across the outsole mimic natural barefoot stride.
- Flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot.
- Dorsal groove on the outsole reduces torsional stress.
- Rubber inserts provide traction.
This is NOT the same shoe it used to be. They have cheapened it!!
I had a pair of these I absolutely loved. When I replaced them with the new model my first problem was I now take a different size as they have changed the liner to an orthotic. When I did get a correct size it hurt my left heel as something was built wrong in the shoe. The Walking Company would not give me my money back as I had worn the shoes. So how do you know they are defective if you do not wear them? I bought a pair of Ecco walking shoes and like them very much so it was not a change in my feet. ABEO cheapened their shoes.
I wear AFOs and have poor balance. My major complaint about the shoes is that the heels are too narrow and don't give me the proper stability
The only shoes that don't hurt my calves
These are the best. I can only wear these kind of shoes every day without getting pain. Im very happy the Walking Company carries these.
Well worth the money
Shoes are stylish and they are very comfortable to wear. Im glad I purchased them.
We have been wear ABEO products for many years. Just love it.
It is a grate products. I ordered it for my husband.