Enjoy the ultra-lightweight comfort of the men’s ABEO Chase. This classic penny loafer features advanced lightweight technology for the ultimate freedom of motion. The LiTe™ foam technology provides superior cushioned comfort, while flex grooves mimic a natural barefoot stride for a smooth transition in every step. The Chase also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Full grain and soft milled leather upper.
- EVA LiTe™ foam provides superior cushioning and comfort.
- ABEO LiTe™ advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Breathable microfiber lining.
- Injected EVA midsole is lightweight, flexible and adds comfort.
- TPU shank provides support.
- Transverse flex grooves across the outsole mimic natural barefoot stride.
- Flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot.
- Dorsal groove on the outsole reduces torsional stress.
- Rubber inserts provide traction.
I thought that me shoes were too tight. I could not even get them on at all without putting shoe stretchers in them. once i got them stretched, they were pretty good, but they do revert to their original size if I don't keep stretching
Easy to wear
Comfortable, supportive shoes, perfect for slipping on and running errands or wearing around the house
Very comfortable, but ...
The light color of these shoes is very easily stained (and apparently unfixable), reducing my overall satisfaction with this shoe.
Decent looking shoe, comfortable with the orthotics insert
after about 6 weeks of use, I noticed a stitch on the top of one shoe was loose. It broke. Contacted company, eventually they agreed to allow return for a credit against another purchase, if returned in the original box (? who keeps shoe boxes for weeks). After further discussion, they agreed to accept return in another box, at my expense. Decided to go to a cobbler, have repaired at my expense. Wont buy from them again.
Too bad I bought on online on sale
My first bad experience with their shoes. Toe box is short and narrow, crunching my foot badly. Highly painful to wear if your have any forefoot issues. The sole is so spongy, they wear more like bedroom slippers, so there is little support for daily wear. They look nice, but pass these by.