Elevated, laid-back style meets ultra-lightweight comfort in the men?s ABEO Chad. This casual sneaker features advanced lightweight technology for the ultimate freedom of motion. The LiTe? foam technology provides superior cushioned comfort, while flex grooves mimic a natural barefoot stride for a smooth transition in every step.
- Soft full grain leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- EVA LiTe? foam provides superior cushioning and comfort.
- ABEO LiTe? advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Injected EVA midsole is lightweight, flexible and adds comfort.
- TPU shank provides support.
- Transverse flex grooves across the outsole mimic natural barefoot stride.
- Flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot.
- Dorsal groove on the outsole reduces torsional stress.
- Rubber inserts provide traction.
Great. Onfortable shoe
This shoe is a perfect example of why I love the Abeo brand. The shoes are light and upon slipping my feet in the first time the feet did not feel any issues that I may have with other brands. Wearing these all day with the support I greatly need. If there is but one complaint it is that I wish it came in a variety of colors (brown tones). So I could have bought another pair instead of being disappointed with the Ecco pair I bought. I will stick to Abeo going forward
Very comfortable shoes. My first choice is to purchase Abeos. THey are also well made.
received many compliments on the style of shoe.
I have worn this pair of shoes on many occasions and I always get at least 1 compliment on the look and style of the shoe. Coolest pair of casual shoes I have ever owned!
One of the most comfortable shoes I have purchased
Two things: 1) Really comfortable (feels like a glove wrapped around your foot. 2) with the insert, it is super comfortable walking. Looks great too. Very soft leather. Id buy, two, but don't want White.
Very satisfied with product. It has become my everyday casual shoe. Fits and wears well. The design is attractive. I have received a number of very positive comments. The Walking Company is my first go to store when shopping for shoes and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a well made, sharp shoe.