Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with neutral support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and is slip resistant.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BW052N STONE
These sandals are very comfortable but bring back narrow widths!!!
I have 2 pair of Abeo sandals and they are a narrow width. I have had them for several years, and they are showing some wear. They are a perfect fit for me. Please bring back the narrow widths!!!
Abeo Brynn is the most comfortable sandal I have ever worn!! Love the arch and added metatarsal support!! It is comfortable to wear all day and beyond! Love the style and all the color choices. Never stop this one!!!
I bought a pair of these years ago and live in them. They are still very serviceable but looking a bit tired so I'm buying another pair for those times I need something a bit perkier. My old pair is still great for walking and hiking, don't think they will ever actually wear out. Great product.
I have 4 pairs of these sandals in various colors and styles with the metatarsal support I bought at Abeo store. I wish Footsmart sold the ones with metatarsal support. If so, I’d buy a pair or two!