Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional style meets built-in comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brigita gladiator sandal with neutral support. The on-trend lace up design provides a secure and personalized fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Adjustable hook and loop heel strap for a secure fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
Best sandals I’ve ever owned
These are the best sandals I’ve ever owned! I have had them for 3 years now. The first year I used them on vacation for a few weeks and walked over 8 miles per day in them in Barcelona, Spain & Riga, Latvia. You have to break them in as you would any other shoe but I’m anxiously waiting for my size to come back in stock because I need a replacement!
Love these sandals. So comfortable. Looks kind of bohemian and cute. I normally wear a 10.5 and sized up to an 11 and they fit perfectly. You won't regret buying these.
Classy and comfortable
I have black and the tan. Leather soft hope it doesn’t stretch. So far so good
Great fit, true to size and perfect for those of us who have narrow feet. I have walked all day in these shoes without any discomfort. Abeo shoes have been a life saver for me! Oh, and they are cute and stylish and I have gotten many compliments on them.
Make This In More Colors!
I love this shoe and own both colors. I wore them to Epcot recently and walked 25,000 steps that day in them. I have high arches and my knees and back hurt in the wrong shoes. These were perfect and since they sre a sandal more colors (like Pink, Navy, olive, baby blue etc) would be great! Why limit to basic colors?